The vision of Mirror Lake Recovery Center is to be recognized as a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services. We will achieve this vision by embracing the following characteristics:
- Understanding and being sensitive to the needs of our clients and their families
- Appreciating and applying the most current practices of psychotherapy, psychodynamic clinical care, and psycho-education
- Engaging and cooperating with all individuals and organizations who are working together for the benefit of our clients
- Dedicating ourselves to promoting and improving the mental wellbeing of our community
The mission of Mirror Lake Recovery Center is to be a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders. Achieving this mission will involve dedicated service to the following partners:
- Clients – We will establish and maintain a nurturing and supportive environment where individuals can receive quality personalized care that enables them to regain both their health and their hope.
- Employees – We will offer an enviable internal culture that encourages and supports both professional development and personal growth.
- Professionals – We will continue to develop partnerships with physicians, professionals, and providers within the communities we serve, and will deliver quality cost-effective services that always put clients first.
- Community – We will strive in all that we do to make Mirror Lake synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service, and an unparalleled commitment to our clients, staff, fellow professionals, and community.
At Mirror Lake Recovery Center, our treatment philosophy is based upon the following principles:
- Addiction is a primary and specific disease with its own set of progressive symptoms, which may be identified and treated.
- As a disease, addiction is a multidimensional problem with individual ramifications for each person.
- Addiction is a disease that affects the entire family unit.
- In order to be most effective, treatment must be an active collaborative effort between the client and the members of his or her treatment team.
At Mirror Lake Recovery Center, we value the input of each person that we treat, and we believe that each person who chooses to heal with us has an inherent potential for change and personal growth. Our treatment approach will not be bound by past learning history, but will respond to both present and future expectations. We believe that the client has the ability to continually adapt to a changing environment that challenges the balance between disease and health.
Treatment is not something that we do to a person; instead, it is an active collaborative process. We always seek the input and participation of our clients, and endeavor to provide them with a variety of treatment options and methodologies that have been individually tailored to meet their specific strengths, needs, and treatment goals.